Monday, August 11, 2008

Pre- K

I can't believe that Meili is going to be in Pre-K this year!!! It's going to be a bittersweet experience for all of us. I'm dreading the whole idea of sending her to school in Omaha (No offense to those who like the schools here), but the majority of kids around here are tough in words and actions and she is a very sensitive girl. I don't know...I just hope that she will be able to find good friends, and enjoy learning and socializing. The sweet part is that I will get almost three whole hours for Noah. I feel like he is always put on the back burner because Meili demands so much attention and she gets it. So, I'm really excited that I can sit with him and do puzzles, and read books, and play whatever games we think up, and let him have my complete attention for those few hours.

Oh, and shopping -FuN!!! She is so fun to shop for, she loves shopping for clothes (anything with glitter or sparkles) and she will actually try them ALL on for me!!!

No comments: