Friday, March 13, 2009

World Fair

Brandon was asked to make a "mini display" of Canada for the world fair at our branch party. It was very fun for me and the kids. I did feel a little bad that Brandon wasn't able to visit all the other countries out on display. Oh well, at least I brought him back two plates full of all the different foods.



A picture of the federal police force of Canada, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Their uniforms are soooo much cooler than our here in the United States, my opinion!
Noah and Daddy spending some quality eating time. For our country we made "Beaver Tails" something like donuts. Everyone seemed to enjoy them and I was just glad we didn't have to bring them all home and eat them all by ourselves-I know what they're made of.

Still eating...



My last picture with Sister Brown before she returned home from her mission. Both Elder and Sister Brown have been amazing and I have learned so much from them both.
I am always so amazed how much someone can influence my life.
I bet Sister Brown wasn't expecting to be a Relief Society President when she came here. I actually remember she was joking with Sister Johnson about how we were waiting for our new Relief Society President to hurry and move to our Branch. She didn't see that one coming to her!
Oh, and the Gurneys-Your bean/sausage recipe-YUM! it reminded me the Dutch oven bacon and bean recipe that my family would do-kindof
The Stewarts-the 3 milk cake thing-Delicious! and all the games you had displayed were so cool!!!
The Giambattistas-The carbonated water stuff-not so Yum, but the cream puffs were great!
Michala and CiCi-WoW o Wow o !!! That was sooo much fun. And even preparing for it and getting all the information about Canada was really fun too.

No comments: