This is a place for our news, interests, and other things we find noteworthy.
You didn't tell me that my kid was going to play spin the bottle. Geesh, a little young...
The kids had a marvelous time. Thanks!!
LoL! We used spin the bottle to help determine who got to give Meili their present. No kissing involved, however, I don't think Meili would have minded kissing Josh (she's crushing him pretty hard right now).
Amber,Meili still holds your children's friendship close to her heart. I am so glad the children enjoyed it as much as they did-Thanks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You didn't tell me that my kid was going to play spin the bottle. Geesh, a little young...
The kids had a marvelous time. Thanks!!
LoL! We used spin the bottle to help determine who got to give Meili their present. No kissing involved, however, I don't think Meili would have minded kissing Josh (she's crushing him pretty hard right now).
Amber,
Meili still holds your children's friendship close to her heart. I am so glad the children enjoyed it as much as they did-Thanks!
Post a Comment