Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Public Announcement (urgent, important, i.e. please read)

I have heard that some people find public declarations of love very romantic. I don't know if that is how Teri feels, but I am going to try it out and see how it goes--since this blog has such high readership.

Uh Hum...(clearing my throat)...

I want the whole wide world--or at least the good readers of this blog--to know that I love my wife with everything that I am. I am so grateful that the events of our lives have made it possible for us to meet each other and to fall in love. Getting to know Teri has proven to me time and time again that I really have married above myself. I consider myself a very lucky man and want to close this public declaration of love by thanking those people in Teri's life, past and present, who have had a hand in shaping who she is; you've done a wonderful job and I love you for it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

How sweet. What a lovely sentiment. I'm jealous. Way to catch a great man Terri.

Teri said...

I woke up today and Brandon told me that I was "e-gifted" and that I had to search for my present on the internet...I found it!!!!

Thanks Brandon. Yeah,I am not too big on public declarations but I do appreciate you thanking everyone who has helped me become the person I am today and who encourages me to become more. Thanks.
And just so you know, Brandon, you have always done a wonderful job of not only declaring your love to me but also showing your affection
and commiment to me. I too feel very grateful that the events of our lives have made it possible for us to meet each other and to fall in love. You mean the most to me. Teri

NOW GO BUY ME SOMETHING-HE HE HE!!!

Sheila & Wes said...

WOW, Brandon i think every man, husband, son ect...... should read that. Well i'm just your mom and, i was so inpressed with what you wrote, and the way you feel... Your, very luck Lady to have such a great husband, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT HUH?????? Love ya Mom!!!