What can I say? I forgot to pack the pillows.
I love this picture, minus the scratch from our lens, both of them looking down walking side to side.
A bridge being built at Hoover Dam.
Too bad it takes us nearly the whole day non-stop to make this delicious meal.
The Cactus Garden.
Do we look prickly?
Bad to the bones...or nut.
Noah's a lady's man
Look. Noah matches
"Hurry Mom, I hate this".
The boys getting a little beach time.
Some well deserved splash time at Sea World.
Shark? Where?
We're not in this picture but Meili and I did ride this ride and it was so much fun. I was worried that at the last minute Meili would start crying but she had a blast! I knew loving to ride roller coasters was genetic.
Meili was such a great sport while participating in the Reunion Olympics. I was also surprised how competitive and how well she did working in a team-GO GRANDMA'S TEAM!!!!

Sun sick? :( But we just got here!
So sorry Babe!
I now can put on my resume under: achievements. I won the paper bag game. 
Mom vs daughter. By the way if it were just me and meili left in the contest I would have let her win but since I was going against Clayton-it was war!!
Digging for the poor unfortunate Hermit Crabs.
I love this picture of Breanna. Pie and Braces!

Now this is Brandon's kind of contest!
We are hurrying to build our sandcastle. we went so far to even build a mote and a swimming pool with a mermaid in it (made of sand, seaweed, and shells).
Meili loved the sand and shells. Wasn't crazy about the ocean. She said she was afraid it would pull her in too deep (the waves about knocked us over a couple of times).
Going for a stroll on the beach.
Now just imagine mine and Brandon's head in between them both. With them in the same position-no matter what they kept rolling back into the same position.
Nick, Jackie, Noah, Meili and Grandma Taylor.
This was a new experience for the kids. There were a lot of small apples on the tree and they got a kick out of finding them!
Meili was such a great sport while participating in the Reunion Olympics. I was also surprised how competitive and how well she did working in a team-GO GRANDMA'S TEAM!!!!
Sun sick? :( But we just got here!
Mom vs daughter. By the way if it were just me and meili left in the contest I would have let her win but since I was going against Clayton-it was war!!
Digging for the poor unfortunate Hermit Crabs.
I love this picture of Breanna. Pie and Braces!
Now this is Brandon's kind of contest!
This was a new experience for the kids. There were a lot of small apples on the tree and they got a kick out of finding them!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We missed all fo you while you were gone! Back to the grind now!
Post a Comment