Each year I swear I tell
Meili that Santa isn't really real. For some reason she either forgets or refuses to believe me. I decided that since she doesn't want to believe me that he isn't real (which I am
kindof glad she doesn't. I do want the whole Santa Claus thing to be magical for her but I hate lying to her). Anyways, I decided that I would let her form her own opinion to whether Santa is real or not. She asks "is Santa real?" I told her she has to decide that for herself. She does.
Instead of oranges or apples we decided to put a
pomegranate in the stocking. they love it!
Meili was hinting how she needed new coloring books and pencils.

Brandon went to the bank and got some gold dollars. He crocheted a money pouch and then put the coins in it and a bracelet. They loved it and really enjoyed counting there money, but they kept asking if the gold coins were chocolate.

Christmas from Santa
No comments:
Post a Comment