I am really excited that it's almost time for Ian to come to our family. However, we are certainly not prepared quite yet. We've only gotten the most obvious things such as stroller, carseat, crib, clothes, but the smaller things that you forget that you need (I need to find a list from a website to get reminded) still need to be bought-fun, but a little overwhelming for me. Something kindof funny...Me and Brandon measure the same around the waist-I could finally wear his pants and they would stay up, now the length, um, that would be a funny sight!
January Journal
6 years ago
6 comments:
We need to see a picture of your belly! The time is getting closer, Yay!
Okay.
wow you are almost due! sweet! so this is your third child?
Yeah, this is baby number three.
Wow! Are you sure there is only one baby in there? Ha ha! You look really good for being pregnant 3 times.
wow that went fast- congrats again, and let us know if we can help with anything!
Post a Comment