This year will be my second year cooking a turkey. Last year I made a Plum glaze for the turkey. I thought it was yummy but Brandon thought it was too sweet. This year we are trying a herb and butter approach. I'm pretty excited!!! I am a little nervous because a friend (Chinese) is spending Thanksgiving with us and it will be his first time having a Thanksgiving Dinner. I don't want to let him down. I want this to be a delicious experience that he'll enjoy and remember, so in attempt to do this we are are trying to stay as close to a traditional dinner as possible. I wanted to buy a Pumpkin Cheesecake but either they were sold out or it would cost us between 23-30 dollars which is
ridiculous. Yeah, just for a cheesecake that crazy!!! Anyway, I got over it and I did make a Pumpkin Pie so that will have to suffice. I'm excited to see how it all turns and I'll give you the verdict later, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment