Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Verdict

Dinner was great! Ree's favorite dish: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!!! Everyone who really knows Brandon knows that he absolutely hates Mashed potatoes and hates Gravy with a passion. So I almost didn't make it, but since Ree was coming over I decided to just in case he might like it and Wow he did. He said that only at KFC can they get mashed potatoes and gravy and that they tried to make it at home but couldn't figure it out. Anyways as for the rest of us, Brandon thought that the turkey tasted great! And the pumpkin pie was the best dessert.The kids didn't eat much they were too busy being shy of the "Chinese man" especially Meili. She kept on asking me about Ree and if he wanted to marry her-crazy girl!! I was worried she was going to make fun of him. She likes to do this funny thing she saw on a movie. She'll pull up the corners of her eyes and rolls her lip in so that her teeth stick out and she'll say "For-une cookie arways wrong" (aristocats??) and so I was a little worried that if she did do it Ree would be terrible offended. Luckily she was too shy to do anything but giggle and hide. I thought the turkey was good but like Ree I was more crazy for the mashed potatoes and gravy than anything else.

No comments: