Sunday, January 30, 2011

8 months already?

During dinner, me and Brandon were talking about how weird it is that Ian is already eating "Human food" as Meili and Noah put it. Meili and Noah have tasted Ian's baby formula and pureed veggies/fruit and they can tell you that Ian does not eat "human food"!
Anyhow, It's crazy that he is already eating solids, and has nearly tripled in his birth weight, has eight teeth, and is already developing a little personality!
He is eight months old today! Brandon and I were kindof shocked how fast time has gone by. I remember thinking when Ian was born, a year from now we will be graduated and hopefully heading somewhere new. I remember feeling like it was going to be a very long wait until then. Here we are 8 months into it and 4 more until graduation. Time has really flown by!
In the beginning I wasn't sure if I wanted another baby, and was really hesitant about getting pregnant. Brandon's idea...isn't suppose to be the other way around-me getting the promptings that it's time for another one? Anyway, with much thought, and prayer, and consideration, I knew it was right. I am so grateful. Even though I still struggle, I am, no doubt about it, so grateful for my little Ian!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Teri, you are a wonderful example to me about being so prayerful and searching for answers. thank you. Ian seemed so big to me at church, today, too. I love that stage, though. They're still a baby, but you can tell who they're turning into. Can't wait to hear more about your exciting adventures with these last 4 months.

Teri said...

Karen, thanks! I remember when the Cox's were preparing to move. it was really exciting to be part of it. She was always talking about finding a house and where Dan was going to work and stuff like that. It was a sad day when they finally left. Sometimes I walk by their old house and kindof feel loney. Marnie was an amazing friend to be with and really miss all of them. I don't know what is planned for us but atleast Brandon is receiving invitations to interviews. We can't really say what or where we are going but we are trying to do as much as we can. we're trying to keep faith and just be optimistic! Can't believe you guys are almost half way! Karen, you are so good about reading my blog and commenting. it means a lot to me! thanks.