Monday, January 17, 2011

Please refill the basket

I noticed that the diaper basket was empty so I asked Noah to please refill it for me. I went downstairs for a little while. When I came back up this is what I found.

Not exactly what I was thinking but it is what I asked for.


It made me laugh. Does it kindof remind you of the Amelia Bedelia books? You know, the housemaid that takes everything literally. For example in one of her books she is asked to "draw the drapes when the sun comes in." So ofcourse she has her pencil and paper ready to draw the drapes. Noah is becoming quite the little helper.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That makes me smile! I love Amelia Bedilia books, too.

Just Us said...

That is so funny! I love Amelia Bedilia, too. Mark had never heard of her, so I bought a few so he could read them.