Ian is
mesmerized by the guitar. I mean he can be in a full blown tantrum and the moment Brandon starts playing the guitar he is completely quiet-with eyes glued on Brandon. He sat in his highchair, no toys, no food, no anything, just staring for like 30 minutes. It's incredible to watch. I wonder if it's because he remembers the sounds from while he was inside my womb and is fascinated???
Today he was really cute. He was on the floor next to Brandon. Ian kept sampling the guitar with his tongue. He would pull away slowly with a huge grin on his face.
Of course Ian samples everything with his mouth... Music you can taste :)
I hope Ian will have a love for music!
4 comments:
Brandon looks so tired in this picture-poor guy!
How sweet.
Wow I can't beleive how the time flys by, Ian is getting so big, and CUTE!!!!! my goodness. Makes me sad we miss out on each others lives and kids :( but kudo's to you for doing such a great job!!!
Teri, you have got to update your blog! But, this post seriously made me laugh really hard. :)
Post a Comment